Well this is week 10 which means finals are next week! So what are the things I do to prepare for finals? So much is going on…but I couldn’t be more excited.
As a college student, you have multiple things going on at the same time. If it isn’t something it’s another thing. I have an incoming interview this Friday that I have to prepare for. I’m really geared for it and nothing but exciting things can come out of it. In order to effectively prepare for finals and make sure that I manage my time effectively this is what I do in order to prepare for Finals Week:
- Finish all my assigned readings for ALL of my classes
- Construct notes for each reading- include important facts that I think the professor will include in the Final Exam
- Create study groups/sessions with classmates
- Allot studying time for each class (time really varies)
- Eat breakfast everyday
- Get at least 6-7 hours of sleep everyday
- Exercise at least 3 times during the week before finals (STRESS RELIEVER)
- Stay focused and IN THE GAME
Wish me luck ladies and gentleman! Much love is appreciated, :).
You must be logged in to post a comment.